So Cache is totally into any kind of bug alive! Today he caught this grass hopper! Its huge! Cache named it "Honda". So after I caught Cache playing with the the little maggot in my bed --and yes I had to change the bedding just incase there was grass-hopper poop in it--he decided to take Honda for a joy ride in his remote control train! The thing is hanging on for dear life! It spent several rounds in the middle box car that opens and shuts-its closed in the picture- perhaps that is why Honda only has one back leg?...OH CRAP, I better not find a leg on my bedroom floor! Not sure exactly where Honda is now....I think he went swimming...as Cache says from "Nemo", "All drains lead to the sea".

Friday, August 22, 2008
at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is one huge grasshopper. I didn't know they could grow so big. Wow! Look out for bugs everwhere as they multiply. Ha, ha. My son Chris use to eat potato bugs... yuck!
Tha is one huge grasshopper. Didn't know they coud grow so huge! Watch out for the insects as they have a way of multiplyig. My Chris use to eat potato bugs as a little boy. Yucky!
Huge grass hopper. Didn't know they grew so big. Watch out for all insects as they tend to multiply. My Chris when he was little use to eat potato bugs! Yucky!
haha! That is so funny. The hopper is really holding on for dear life. He almost looks fake.
That poor one-legged grasshopper...
He is so dang funny and I love the pictures and all of your comments on where and what the grasshopper is doing!
That grasshopper is big enough to have it's own Harley!!
Post a Comment