CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Cache had his 1st day of Pre-school yesterday! He has been so excited to go to school since everyone else does.
When I asked him what he did he said "I shared, and I painted a snake". Then he said "I had the best time".
Mom had a great time too for 2 hours with her Diet Coke on ice!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Linda Clark said...

I am so glad that Paulene added your blog to her list so that I can just go to it when I access all her other links. What a cute "new student" and yes, those diet cokes are some of the best times for us!

Darla said...

He is so cute. Look on our blog and you can see the cute picture of him on the tractor and my parents. ddpackfamily.blogspot.com

Darla said...

Cute. I hope you enjoy your diet coke and ice as much as he enjoys pre school. Check out our blog and see the cute picture of Cache on the tractor. ddpackfamily.blogspot.com

Darla said...

What a cutie. I have tried 3 times to post this. I think I need your diet coke and ice. Check out our blog. The pictures from Bear Lake and Hannemanns are on a slide show. ddpackfamily.blogspot.com

Darla said...

Check out our blog and get Caches picture on the tractor for your blog. It is really cute. Our blog is ddpackfamily.blogspot.com

Brady and Rachel said...

Boy it has been forever since we last saw you guys! Cache is so grown up now and SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!! Glad life seems to be going well.