CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

So I cant sleep. I check out werid wedding cakes. Here is a few that I found and thought you might enjoy! Who thinks these things up? This one is my favorite. I call it "The Mafia Eternal Bliss Cake"

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Bahahahahaha!

Linda Clark said...

Wow, loved all those crazy cakes and your comments were great. Congrats to your graduates. I am slow at responding to blogs, have had two new grandbabies this summer and one due this week. So have been traveling and now we are getting ready to work hard with our Twin Falls Temple open hosue and dedication.

Linda Clark said...

Wow, loved all those crazy cakes and your comments were great. Congrats to your graduates. I am slow at responding to blogs, have had two new grandbabies this summer and one due this week. So have been traveling and now we are getting ready to work hard with our Twin Falls Temple open hosue and dedication.