Just 37 cuts of the scissors is all it took for CACHE to create this devine master piece in Tylars brand new Valentines day jacket!
Yes mom left the scissors out on the computer desk along with the jacket air drying on a bench.
Cache and his dad were playing "Blocks" building towers and all.......well,... dad was building a tower..... Cache managed to slip away for a moment...***only about 4 ft away actually*** and pretend he was designing the next best thing for Americas Top Model! Yet the tower dad was building was terrific!
We call it the
"SNOW FLAKE"
Sunday, February 17, 2008
ONLY 37 CUTS!
at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious to see her modeling her jacket. I'm sorry Tyler! I am just waiting for things like that to start happening with Laney!
It's so nice to see you guys updated your blog. I got the address from Leisa's blog. I can't believe how much your kids have grown up... that must mean you are getting OLD!!
Sad! Poor Tylar! She looks depressed. I know I would be. I mean, it was brand new!
I tagged you! Check out my blog for the rules! www.joshandleisa.blogspot.com
So funny! Hey, got your blog from Leisa. It is so fun to see your family. Sorry Tyler about the jacket though. Cache has sure grown up since I last saw him, well they all have. Tell them all hi from us. We are currently in AZ, just arrived last week from 2 1/2 months in Hawaii (while Brady did an internship) I know hard life right? One more here in AZ and he will finally graduate with his doctorate! So for about 6 months we are Nomads as Brady likes to say. No real place to call home, since all our belongings live in a storage unit and from here we go back to Utah but just to graduate and then off to Oregon to finally find a place to call home.
So funny! Hey, got your blog from Leisa. It is so fun to see your family. Sorry Tyler about the jacket though. Cache has sure grown up since I last saw him, well they all have. Tell them all hi from us. We are currently in AZ, just arrived last week from 2 1/2 months in Hawaii (while Brady did an internship) I know hard life right? One more here in AZ and he will finally graduate with his doctorate! So for about 6 months we are Nomads as Brady likes to say. No real place to call home, since all our belongings live in a storage unit and from here we go back to Utah but just to graduate and then off to Oregon to finally find a place to call home.
Wow, it was so fun catching up on all your entries...you have a great looking family and what fun you are having. And those grandkids, how special are they!
Post a Comment