CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Hayleigh and her best friend Stef have dumb bunnys....long story but after living a year at Stefs house they needed a new home. I said NO they are not coming to my house unless Hayleigh you want your first key chain to be a lucky rabbits foot when you get your license! Dan said "Well only til you can find them a new home" PUSHOVER... its been 2 weeks! You see with a 3 year old boy and his dog this mother can vision all kinds of things that can happen so today Cache let them out of their pen and the dog chased them under the pen and was drooling at the mouth thinking of the gourmet lunch she was about to have! I caught the dog, put her in the laundry room and headed out to take care of the rabbits. I am in my PJ's, it freaking cold outside and I couldnt catch those slutty rabbits for 20 min! As I was chasing them out from under the cage with the handle from the shovel--yes I did think about it, dont tell me you wouldnt! (WACK) they would run out from under the cage only to have Cache chase them back under. I catch the flippin rodents, slammed them back into their cage, released the dog and went back inside the house only to find that Cache has locked me out. Every door locked! I said "Cache let me in", and he said "I cant, its "WOCKED". After arguing with a 3 year old for 10 min counting to 3 fourteen times he finally let me in cause I lied my pants off and said I was going to grandmas house! I ran the garbage out to the curb cause here comes the garbage truck, sprint back to the house and Cache tries locking me out again but I got there lightning fast! In the mean while the little 3 year old boy has now gone back outside and has now locked the dog in the bunny cage.--like he has done to himself in the picture--- Chloe is sniffing in the cubby part of the cage anxiously waiting a late lunch! Chloe the dog has figured out that Cache is really her best friend even if she does have to hang out with him in the back yard and let him blow soap bubbles in her face. Anything for a chance at the little fur balls again!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This story had be laughing my head off! I can just picture you with a shovel. I can't believe your girls are old enough for prom!! They looked gorgeous. Time is going by so fast.